TASTYCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TASTYCLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru
Onionight!

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:18 pm

yes, finaly.

a topic that i actually know shit about (like the good shit.)

i've been playing this series BEFORE it was cool. like AC (1) befor AC2 was announced.

only one i have not played and beat is Bloodlines, the laggy spinoff for the psp, where you play as Altiar.

you know what this calls for? me busting out my oldschool cam-quarter and tapping myself in some online matches. in revelations.

whooo hoo.... Neutral

(also, if one would need advice or training to become the master assassin, just ask sensei. you will get a sensei says responce)

(maybe)
Back to top Go down
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE
ManGo

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:23 pm

ZUBA! Record some online matches, and btw what level are you in the multiplayer for it?

And also Zuba I Have a job for you in this section.. Write a in depth Zuba Style Summary of the assassins creed series
Except for (Bloodlines) (Which I have played).. If you get it done within this week ill reward you a CRT.

If you dont know what a CRT is go to the general discussion area and check (RANKS AND REQUESTS)

Have a good time zuba.
Back to top Go down
https://tastyclan.forumotion.com
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru
Onionight!

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:15 am

SUPER SUMMERY FOR THE AC (assassins creed, not air conditioning)

-------BACKSTORY-------

AC1 (aka Assassin's Creed)

our protagonist Desmond Miles (not to be confused with Desmond French) is the avarage guy, 25 years old, and works as a bartender in new york city. he is like everyone else. exept for one thing.

He comes from a liniage or a group that call themselves, the Assassins.

ever since the crusades and rumored to be before events such as Jesus, Babalon, and even Moses, the Assassins have been at a war with their rival group, the Templars.

the assassins group is roughly based on a real group found in middleeastern lore- the Ha'shashins. these experts of stealth were not trained killers, but used as spies or a means of "persuasion" to furthur their cause.

the Templars, oviously are based off of the Knights Templar, the origional group of 9 that had done something with the treasure in solomlns (sulumans, sulimons, solomans, sullymons, ?) temple.

both groups, each sworn to secrecy, have differing veiws of how the world should be run. the templars think that the pain and fear of the real world should be hidden from people, so they can go about their lives, safe, happy, but controlled.

the assassins on the other hand, belive that there should be next to no secrets, and that every man should live his free will.

the motto for the assassins is "nothing is true (signifying the lies that rullers use to gain controll), everything is permitted. (there are no limitations to imagination and what can come from it, therefor it should not be surpressed or restricted) (or something like that)

the templars simply utter the verse- "may the father of understanding guide us"

the assassins along with their secrets have 3 main ideas of training that they use for every misssion.
1-hide in plain sight. this means that it is simple to dissapear in a crowd if need be, instead of sacking in one hidding spot waiting to be discovered. there is also metophorical stuff to it but i'll let you figure that out.
2-dont take the life of an innocent. basicly, dont kill random civilians. despite all the killing and bloodshed that goes along woth the assassins, they are a group that works twords piece.
3-dont comprimise the brotherhood. this means that their order can be broken from the inside if possible, and it is better to be cautious, or sacrifice yourself for the good of the order.

i wont get into details that i can personaly relate to training in weapons and martial arts, but the few main elements of an assassin in combat are stealth, counters, and surprise.

the stealth and surprize aspect is combined when taking out a high profile target, needing to quietly get close then dispatch and finish the job. also stealth kills that can eliminate a target quietly can go unnoticed for a time, allowing the assassin to slip a message or get to safty.

the counter part of the combat is durring high profile fight and usualy against many opponets. it follows the old kendo (sword fighting) rule of "he who strikes first dies first" with the idea that reaction is swifter that action. by reading a targets moves and useing proper timeing, the assassin can easly wound and/or kill and enemy by their mistake or give of momentum, allowing a quick recovery to be ready to face the other opponets.

as a final mentioning to combat as well as stealth, the assassin is issued a "hidden blade", which is a design of basicly a knife up the sleeve, wich can be extended and then retracted. it was trditionaly worn on the left wrist/ forearm, and the blae would extend past the terciary knucle bone of the ring finger (therefor, the ring finger was removed by means of amputation. in the next games, the finger stays, but a symbolic brand is put on this finger to show the pact to the brotherhood still remains) once the "safty" is off, the blade can unseath and slide downward with a simple thrust of the forearm. after extended, with the fingers outstreached it is almost un noticable, and can be used to stealth assassinations by means of stabbing the targets through, spine, of lungs. once the throught or lungs have filled with blood, we have a shocked, mute, dying victem, and pleanty of time to escape.

now back to the story- our simple Desmond has these assassins as his ancestors, and he is aware of only his immediate family, who as a child kept him from lage urban areas and raised him on a solitary farm, for his safty. the assassins were on the brink of loosing the war.

he is abducted by agents from Abstergo industrys, which is really the templars at their best, controlling people without them knowing it. they have created a machine called the 'animus' which explores the subjects DNA, and within that is able to pull out ancestral memorys, things our ancestors did that live in our genes. desmond is force to achive "syncronization" with his middle eastern ancestor Altaïr ibn La'Ahad (trans to Altiar (the eagle constelation in our sky) the son of none.) durring the 3rd crusade, Altair is after a powerful object, know as the apple of eden, a piece of eden (on par with other holy anchient objects) which is capable of a primitive form of illusion and mind controll, and can unlock secrets across time.

the templars (abstergo) use desmond to relive the memories of Altair to try and find out this object whereabouts in current day time, so that they can track it down, and use it for a secret project.

(with doing some in game easter eggs and reading peoples emails, like lucys, we find that the pice of eden will be put into a shuttle rocket, and once in orbit will be used by abstergo to controll the human race. the launch date is for the oh so common day of Dec, 2012.) (or the year 3000 by other calenders)

one last pice to this secret is the assassins eagle vision. this alows the assassin not the ablility to see far, but to notice fine details in people, and areas. desmond picks up the ablility to use eagle vision by the animuses "bleedign effect", where the animus subject naturaly learns and inherits the skills of the ancestor they are acting as.

with this eagle vision, over time desmond can see written i blood the psychopathic and encripted messages left behind by someone who shared his same fate, know as subject 16. the person used for the same plan before desmond. untill he went bonkers.

this is just the basic set of facts and backround. the rest of the game summery will continue in the next message.

but now its bedtime. correction, past my bedtime.
Back to top Go down
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru
Onionight!

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:54 pm

SUPER SUMMERY FOR THE AC (assassins creed, not air conditioning)

-------beginning-------

AC1 (aka Assassin's Creed)

continued from the first part, we join our real time protagonist Desmond Miles in a compound of abstergo industrys. he is forced to get into the animus by the doctor Warren Vidic, and is assisted by Lucy Stillman. As desmond gets used to the animus controlls, learning the "puppetering system" which controlls his ancestor, he goes into the memory that will reveal the location of the piece of eden to the templars. however, upon activating this memory, everything is foggy and whoozy and shifty.

Warren shouts "NO!!! THE SUPER LAGGG!!!!!"

Yes, the super lag has occured becasue Desmond was not able to achive full "synchronization" with Altiar. so, what the new plan is, is to have Desmond go backwards from the target memory, and go through key memorys that are more accessable, that will lead up to the target one.

we start off being able to controll Altiar, who is accompanyed by 2 companions (they are brothers) to do some recon in (i think it was solomons temple) an area where templar leader Robert De Sabl'e, a french guy. (not to be confused with desmond french) as you go through this area, Altair and the others come across a guy, just minding his own buissness. not wishing to leave any holes in the mission, he is quickly shanked by altiar. the others scold him, but continue through the cavework. you come across a guard, shank him. do some high stepping across some beams, climb a ladder, and bada boom, you come to the overhanging scaffolding above Robert, and a few other lackys. they are excavating something that they call the artifact.

instead of going back to report this to your leader, altair decides to casually go down and say hello. when the air is tight with tension, you leap at Robert in a cahnce to finish him and his threat off for good- and i will finish the rest soon, lunch is over.
Back to top Go down
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru
Onionight!

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Da Moves.   Finally!!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:57 pm

check this out

Its a BEAUTIFUL THING.

(notice all the concepts of symbolisum, metophor, and traditional music.)

(my ancestors are proud Sad )
Back to top Go down
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE
ManGo

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:51 pm

Great Job So Far Zuba, For that, Ill give you a CRT when the AC1 Summary is done.
Back to top Go down
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru
Onionight!

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:02 pm

working on it. good thing i can use the "edit" option, then i can just keep going from there.

a word to all AC fans, (like sully), google or youtube some of the AC3 gameplay. so far, its looking good!
Back to top Go down
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE
ManGo

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 pm

I think that ubisoft is working hard on this one, im thinking something goods going to come out of this one.

Hopefully the multilayer is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru
Onionight!

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 2:27 pm

yeah.

brotherhood had the first multiplayer, mach making was slow as FUCK, but the games were fun and smooth.

revalations made the whole rank system different, and you have to spen experience to get upgrades after unlocking them by levling up. also it made match ups more fair, (so they say confused ) and new game modes.

its only a gues 3s, but im fairly certain AC3 (no, not air conditioner 3) will have multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE
ManGo

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:51 am

Zuba, Go to general discussion and check the post, THE FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED. You'll wanna check that if you wanna.. well you know.. be second in command ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally!!!!   Finally!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TASTYCLAN :: ASSASSINS CREED-
Jump to: