TASTYCLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MGS 3 a product of the cold war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru

PostSubject: MGS 3 a product of the cold war   Wed May 09, 2012 5:28 pm

its that time of year again in History class. (yes normal, too 'smart' for A.P.) where we learn about WWII (ww2) and to "study" i've found that cod 5, world at war is a usefull tool.

And now with the cold war, studying is fun when you get to snap necks and run around in boxes.

I am fully prepared to write an entiree thematic eassy on the assably of the Bosses Cobra Unit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE

PostSubject: Re: MGS 3 a product of the cold war   Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Lol word zuba, and how they got some crazy ass powers for no reason what so ever.. Why didnt the boss teach our soldiers during the cold war and in ww2 CQC? its a crazy thing right? I mean imagine a whole army of american soldiers with the knowledge and skill that big boss has.. Then i think there would be no importance of solid snake but i mean what the hell.. an army that hides in boxes, now thats fuck'n metal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tastyclan.forumotion.com
Onionight!
Microwave Guru
Microwave Guru

PostSubject: Re: MGS 3 a product of the cold war   Thu May 17, 2012 6:13 pm

the sea of boxes was calm that day. waiting to take any enemy by surprize.

then a whole army of bad guys comes, hundreds of em.

the leader of the group comes to a halt at the first box.

it puzzles him. so he lifts it slowly and....

he gets sexualy assulted by a snake.....

and all the enemy troops behind him act accordingly-

HUH? (times 1000000)

and then....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 confused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scratch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE

PostSubject: Re: MGS 3 a product of the cold war   Fri May 18, 2012 5:34 pm

LUL! Bunch of boxs just chilling, guards are like WHY THE FAWK IZ DEEZ BOXZ HUR?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tastyclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MGS 3 a product of the cold war   

Back to top Go down

MGS 3 a product of the cold war
Page 1 of 1