TASTYCLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TASTYCLAN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ManGo
CHEF BOYARDEE
CHEF BOYARDEE
ManGo

FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED! Empty
PostSubject: FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED!   FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 am

Mark The Moonpie Paradise HAS JUST BEEN AWADED THE FOURTH CRT AWARD!

Here are the current stats for the crt battle!

Moonpie-2

Buns-2

As we get closer and closer to the finale of this epic race towards second in command its looking like marks going to take it, he currently has over 2600 posts, Hes max rank. And mark wont be passed any time soon. After this week mark will take the next crt and nearly come to a close.

And UPDATE ABOUT CRT RACE FOLKS!

We are now not going to have it so if you make it to 7 CRTS you win, Its going to be instead, I award out 7 CRTS in a 7 week spread, whoever has the most in the end will be second in command for the month. SO LADYS AND GENTS, LET THE CRT RACES CONTINUE. THERE IS ONLY THREE MORE CRTS LEFT, SO TASTYCLAN. I RECOMMEND.. If you want to win this race, either pass mark. Or do the game summarys, let me know via private message if you plan on doing a gamesummary, ill give you all the specifications etc!

Have Fun, And Stay Tasty.
Back to top Go down
https://tastyclan.forumotion.com
moon...pie?
Solid Snake LV 2
Solid Snake LV 2

FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED!   FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

HAHAHAHA no challenge
Back to top Go down

FOURTH CRT HAS BEEN REWARDED!
Page 1 of 1